Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Spring Break!

First, I'd like to say hello to all of my new students and their families. I am so excited to be joining your class and am looking forward to the learning that we are going to be doing over the next couple of months.

For those of you that don't know me, I have been a substitute teacher in the building all year and previously taught second grade for two years at a different school. I very much enjoy being a part of Amelia Elementary's school family. I hope to make this transition as smooth as possible, but I do ask for your patience as I familiarize myself with the students, the procedures they are used to, and where things are in the room.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring Break! Report cards were sent home on Thursday, so be sure to check for them if you haven't already. Also on Thursday, we took our reading test over Carl the Complainer and our spelling test over words with prefixes. Our morning was a little more fun becuase we had 2nd grade switch day! Be sure to ask your child about this! Each 2nd grade class rotated to visit the other 2nd grade rooms and completed an activity with that teacher. It was a fun way to end before spring break!

If at any time you have questions for me, please don't hesitate to contact me at nicodemus.angela@gmail or at 513-943-3853.

Thank you!
Angela Nicodemus

No comments:

Post a Comment