Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Conferences

It is conference time again! A green form with conference information is being sent home with your child today. The easiest way to schedule and see the most up to date calendar of available slots is to follow the link (HERE) and choose your time online. If you are unable to do this, feel free to send your form to school with your child and I will schedule it for you, but I cannot guarantee specific time slots if you choose this option. I am including the link to the online scheduling form for your convenience. Conferences will be held on Thursday, February 11th, and Wednesday, February 17th, from 4:30-8:00. Each conference will last 15 minutes and will give us an opportunity to discuss your son/daughter's academic and social progress as well as answer any questions you may have. Please let me know if I can assist you in any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment