Tuesday, June 4, 2013

End of Year

Well, 2nd grade families, it's about that time. Your child is 2 days away from being a 3rd grader! It has been a pleasure working with your child for the past two months. Although I am certainly looking forward to summer, I will miss seeing them everyday, hearing their funny stories, and watching them learn and grow! Please be sure to continue working with your child over the summer. It is very important that students practice their skills to keep them fresh for the fall.

The public library came and shared information about their free summer reading program a few weeks ago, and I encourage all of you to participate. Here is a link to more information http://www.clermontlibrary.org/wp/2013/05/win-a-free-coney-with-summer-reading/ and here is the link to the Clermont County Library's homepage http://www.clermontlibrary.org/.

Feel free to check back to my blog throughout the summer and I will be sure to post some fun learning activities and links to helpful websites. I wish you all a safe and happy summer!

Mrs. Nicodemus

No comments:

Post a Comment